We are excited to cordially invite you to spread the word within your professional community and contribute to the scientific program by submitting your abstract.
- Infections in the Immunocompromised Host
- Antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Vector-borne diseases
ABSTRACT PRESENTATION FORMATS
- Oral presentation
- Material and Methods
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- For typing, the total length of the abstract should not exceed 2000 characters (approx. 350 words), excluding title, authors, and affiliations.
- The title must be typed using Capital letters, Times New Roman font, size 12, Bold, maximum 300 Characters.
- A maximum of six authors/abstract will be accepted.
- The identification of the author must include the following information in the exact order: First name, Last name, Institution, Department, City, Country.
- The body of the abstract must be typed using Times New Roman font, size 12, single space, maximum 350 words (without title and authors).
- The abstract must not contain any graphics, tables, pictures, or other types of figures.
- The selection of the abstracts will be done by the Scientific Committee of the event and will notify the main author regarding the selection of his material and to the presentation format: oral communication or poster.
- The abstract must highlight the importance of the theme and the originality of the study, its purpose, the characteristics of the case and the relevance of the approached subject in the context of today’s knowledge.
Access your event
Upload your paper from the ABSTRACT section (top right corner button)
We are excited to learn from your research and knowledge and impact the future of medicine together!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1. Abstract Submission
- 2. Presenting Author & Registration
- 3. Notifications of Acceptance & Type of Presentation
- 4. Contact for Questions & Problems
Abstract submission is open from 20/06/2022 to 15/08/2022.
You can submit your abstract at online.medevents.ro. For extensive information, please read the SUBMISION PROCES above this section.
Please view the list of topics listed before, choose one of the topics and submit your abstract via the electronic system.
You must indicate one presenting author who will receive all information regarding the submitted abstract and further procedures. The presenting author is responsible for forwarding the information to the other co-authors. If your abstract is accepted, the presenting author needs to register at the event. If the presenting author is not registered for the congress by 01/08/2022 this will affect the inclusion of your abstract. For further information regarding presenting authors please see points 10-14.
When completing the submission form at online.medevents.ro, make sure to check the “I AM THE AUTHOR OF THE PRESENTATION” button.
The presenting author is responsible for forwarding the information to the other co-authors.
The list of topics is available on this page, right below the official invitation.
Once the abstract is submitted, you cannot make any changes to that abstract. You can upload again your abstract, but first it is need to let organizers know first your intention at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every presenting author is allowed to submit a maximum of 6 abstracts.
Yes, we do.
Please, read all details that are displayed at the GUIDELINES section on this page.
Notifications regarding abstract acceptance will be sent out to all presenting authors of submitted abstracts by 22/08/2022.
The presenting author is responsible for communicating this information to her/his co-authors.
Once the reviewing of abstracts is complete, all presenting authors of submitted abstracts will be notified by email.
If an abstract has been accepted for presentation, the presenting author will also be informed of the type of presentation assigned.
Oral Presentation: Presentation during a scientific session.
Oral Poster Presentation: Selected Posters will be presented to the audience during Poster Sessions in the coffee and lunch breaks.
All presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be notified to the type of presentation to which their abstract has been allocated via email.
Further detailed information on the type of presentation (oral presentation, oral Poster presentation) will be sent via email to all presenting authors after the notifications of acceptance have been sent.
Any correspondence, such as notifications, are usually sent to the submitter.
If you have any problems with submitting your abstract or if you have any questions regarding the electronic submission of your abstract, please contact us at email@example.com.